Brazilian Jewish Confederation
Degree: Bachelor's degree from the Law School of the University of São Paulo – 1983;
Graduate: Master's degree in Philosophy and General Theory of Law – 1991; Ph.D in International Public Law – 1998, both from the Law School of the University of São Paulo;
Expertise in the Program of Development for Board Members (PDC), at the Dom Cabral Foundation - 2010 and 2014.
- Fulbright Fellowship, at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs in Austin, Texas, 1985;
- Fellow at the Seminar on the Impact of Trade Liberalization in the Americas, at the Baker Institute of Rice University in Houston, Texas, 1996;
- Fellow at the Seminar on Ten Years of Political and Economic Changes in the Americas, at the Baker Institute of Rice University in Houston, Texas, 2006;
-English, French, Italian and Spanish.
-Lawyer, partner of Lottenberg Advogados Associados;
-Head of the Legal Department of the Federation and Center of Industries of the State of São Paulo, 1994/1998;
-Legal Adviser to the Presidency of the Federation and Center of Industries of the State of São Paulo, from 1998/2004;
-Member of the Board of Directors of Porto Seguro S.A., since 2006.
COMMUNITY AND VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Center of Multidisciplinary Support - CIAM;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein and member of its Committee of Human Relations, since 2001;
- Member of the Board of Directors of Lasar Segall Museum, since 2010.
- President of the Brazilian Jewish Confederation – CONIB, since 2014.